Strategic Advocacy to Advance Your Projects and Issues
Lori LeBlanc, LLC is a Louisiana-based, woman-owned professional consulting firm serving the oil, natural gas and emerging energy industries; ports; levee districts; nonprofit organizations; and government entities, with a focus on advancing infrastructure and environmental projects.
Lori LeBlanc has over 20 years of experience in the environmental, energy and infrastructure sectors. Lori previously served as Deputy Secretary of the Louisiana Department of Natural Resources and has maintained her relations with the oil and gas companies as well as her government agency contacts through the years by working on several industry initiatives. She recently served as Vice President of Louisiana Mid-Continent Oil and Gas Association (LMOGA), where she represented the offshore, onshore, midstream, and downstream oil and gas sectors, companies, and initiatives.
Earlier in her career, Lori spent ten years in environmental consulting with a focus on project management for major petrochemical companies in Louisiana and Lori also served as the Executive Director of a coastal restoration nonprofit advocacy group.
Lori’s vast experience has afforded her the opportunity to garner valuable contacts throughout the industry and regulatory agencies while also acquiring a comprehensive understanding of the energy industry.
About The Firm
Lori LeBlanc, LLC was established in 2010 shortly after the Deepwater Horizon incident to assist offshore oil and gas operators with the new regulatory regime and promote the full resumption of offshore production.
Our experience in the private, non-profit and government sectors delivers results for you in project management, regulatory affairs, government relations, issue advocacy and stakeholder engagement. We successfully advance projects and issues through tactical, strategic, far-reaching, and aggressive public outreach and advocacy initiatives.
On the local, state or federal level, we put our experience and contacts to work for you.
Lori LeBlanc, LLC tracks regulatory issues and facilitates discussions between industry and government to resolve complex regulatory issues.
Issue Advocacy & Stakeholder Engagement
We strategically craft and deliver an effective message to secure your project or funding as well as garnering local support.
- Secured local, state and federal support to advance a major 100 mile-plus hurricane protection levee project for south Louisiana that had been on the books for over thirty years.
- Facilitated meetings between the State of Louisiana, offshore operators and federal regulatory agencies to resume offshore oil and gas in the Gulf of Mexico after the Deepwater Horizon incident.
- Developed advocacy and education initiatives to garner support for local sales tax propositions funding large-scale levee protection projects.
- Maintained on-going engagement with local stakeholders on behalf of the oil and gas industry to successfully prevent coastal parish lawsuits.
Clients and Projects
- Louisiana Mid-Continent Oil & Gas Association
- South Louisiana Economic Council
- Gulf Economic Survival Team
- Morganza Action Coalition
- North Lafourche Levee District